We are proud to announce the release of our newly designed website. It provides expanded capabilities, increased connection and an information hub for both our Kenyan and U.S. audiences.
Immediately you will notice streamlined menus, simple navigation and access to media, blogs, stories and so much more. Whether you are simply curious about the organization, a current partner or someone looking to make a difference in your community, we have crafted the website with your needs in mind.
By providing an improved destination for Human Trafficking resources and education, we believe that the new site will expand our capabilities and create an international hub where we can learn, share and interact.
Three things you’ll love about the new Dusty Feet website:
- Home page – navigate our home page to learn more about the organization, what human trafficking is and how it affects communities in Kenya and why we do what we do!
- Get Involved – Whether you are looking to go on a trip with us, become a one-time or monthly supporter or simply want to become more educated about Human Trafficking, we want to help you fulfill your passion.
- Crowdmap – The new website is more than a passive tool for talking about the organization. By partnering with the Kenyan-based organizations Ushahidi and Crowdmap, we have turned our website into an interactive tool that allows anyone with a mobile phone in Kenya to report and track Human Trafficking.
We will continually be expanding our online content to bring you updated and relevant information about our fight against Human Trafficking. We encourage you to bookmark the site, check back often and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to receive updates when new content is added.
- Learn about what Human Trafficking is and the programs that Dusty Feet pilots to fight against it.
- View pictures and video of our current projects and programs.
- Read success stories and blog posts from our U.S. and Kenyan-based staff about lives that are being changed.
- Connect with like-minded individuals using our social media outlets to share ideas, create partnerships and generate awareness.
- Download newsletters, curriculum, brochures, PowerPoints and other media to help educate yourself and others.
- Join the fight against Human Trafficking in Kenya by using Crowdmap and your mobile device to report incidents of violence, trafficking and prostitution.
- Support Dusty Feet through one-time or monthly donations, by coming on a trip or through our $3 per month IMPRINT CAMPAIGN.
- Ask questions! We want to hear from you. Send us an email or message and we will get back to you!
Thanks for taking the time to visit the new site. Please explore as much of it as you can and spread the word about what Dusty Feet is doing. The impact we have is directly tied to your support, involvement and voice.
Together, we will continue to fight against Human Trafficking!